RSS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

me...........myself...............n..............ana..............

Bismillahhirohmannirohim....... assalammualakum warahmatullahiwabarokatu....thanks to ALLAH because of His love i have an afford to make this blog..alhamdullilah..this blog i write for our benefit..in our life...n the important is for our akhirat...
mum...is the important person in our life because she have birth us....sometime,we didnt listen her...feel angry and annoying..astaghfirullah....we didnt recognize that sometimes we have hurt our mum...so,wake up...make our mother being happy...dont let them cry because of us but make them smile because have a soleh/hah son or daughter like us..i hope all of us will be a good person...a good mukmin..insyaallah..


i have two mum...my biological mum already leave me for forever n alhamdullilah..Allah give me new kind n caring mum..........thank to Allah....so my dear friend,take care to ur parents..without them we will not be here..in this beautiful world...when they r old,plz.. dont send them to the old folks...parents can take care many children but why children cant take care about them???????????think my word deeply....remember Allah...He gives us many thing...that sometimes we didnt appreciate.....love what u have...appreciate them before u r too late to that....loving someone u love.......




0 comments: